Sunday, November 9, 2014

Time Flies.....

Seriously y'all, it's been like over a month since I've posted. I'm still here I swear, just have been dealing with life.....I'm a mom & wife 1st so occasionally this little ole blog takes a backseat....I'll catch you up!

So after 8 years of being a stay at home mom I decided to get something part time a couple days a week. It's been great to get out of the house and have my own thing....I'm sure all you moms can relate. It's nothing fancy just an easy retail gig but it's been a lot of fun! Along with that, my littlest guy turned 3. I still can't believe it!!! 

I mean, come on?!!! He's my last baby and I want time to slow down. So we had a birthday party to celebrate my man. And there was halloween....and all the candy.....evil candy.

So back to the whole point of this blog....the weight loss. I've tried to keep off of it. The struggle is real people. I'm still sitting at 195-200lbs. Which is all my fault as usual. With the new job, I haven't been able to get back into a routine but it starts now! I'm back to my 2hr a day workouts. I'm also back to my 5k's! I was at my healthiest when I was running my races every month so I'm back at it! This month is the Turkey Trot. I can't sit around expecting to change when I'm not doing anything to make a difference. I will be slapping back on my Bodymedia band to keep track of my calorie expenditure which will help with my calorie intake. 


I'm not where I want to be still but I'm happy I haven't gone any further back. I've had some setbacks but I'm moving forward....that's all you need to do. You can't dwell on the past....what's that gonna do? It only makes me sad & mad at myself and I'm not any closer to my goal. So I am taking a big giant breath and getting my shit together. It's been hard these last few months. I've fallen into this hole that I haven't been able to climb out of. I've felt my gym friends slipping away and that's my fault too....I've let life get in the way....I've put myself last on the list of things to get done. As a mom & wife that happens but that only takes away from my family in the long run. I need to put myself first and everything will fall into place. So that's where we begin...me first!


No comments:

Post a Comment